The ultimate goal at IST is to transform you into a professional developer. You’ll come to understand coding logic using popular languages and frameworks like Android App Development with Java, Kotlin, and iOS App Development while learning how to think like a programmer by building software from the ground up.
- Before you apply for this course, all you need is a passion to learn about Database Management and a minimum of Certificate in Database administration and database app development from our institution
- IT Certificate holders/ Diploma holders or Degree holders who want to learn and specialize in Oracle Database Administration.
- This course is also recommended for individuals who are preparing for certifications in Oracle (OCA and OCP certification)
- This course is also recommended for individuals who are preparing for certifications in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHCSA)
- This course is ideal for those who do not have enough programming background or already have Java background only.
What next after this course?
- Learn the essentials of the Kotlin Programming Language and all Kotlin topics related Android applications development.
- Design and build a complete Android application.
- Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
- Thoroughly understand the life cycle of an Android application and its main components.
- Use external resources, manifest files, intents, and adapters.
- Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
- Use Android’s background processing techniques.
- Build location-aware applications using GPS as a location provider and Google Maps.