A full-stack web developer is a person who can develop both client and server software. In this course, we are going to introduce you to two key web development languages, HTML and CSS. In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, you will also get to know how to:
- Program a server (like using PHP)
- Program a database (like using SQL) This course takes you through the foundational concepts of full-stack development, software, operating systems, etc. Along with how to get the most value and impact from Full stack development.
- Knowledge of computers is not a prerequisite to get started with this course. This course assumes no background in Computers or soft-ware development.
- Anyone who is interested in the integrity of the software infrastructure.
What next after this course?
- With Certificate in Full Stack Development, you can enrol for Diploma in Full Stack Development (Software Engineering) course.