This training teaches the participants about the rule-based accounting engine, toolset and repository that supports Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Through this training, participants can inquire, create and modify Subledger journal entries and more. In addition, participants will be taught on the rule-based accounting engine, toolset and repository that supports Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Our experienced instructors will begin with an overview of Subledger Accounting key concepts and terminology.
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting principles
- R12.x Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals Ed 1
- Working knowledge of Oracle Payables
You will learn how to:
- Define journal line types and definitions.
- Understand the process for building application accounting definitions.
- Define account derivation rules.
- Create copies of seeded definitions and customize them.
- Create and transfer journal entries by using the Create Accounting program.
- Transfer eligible journal entries to General Ledger by using the Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger program.
- Create Subledger journal entries.
- Use the Transaction and Accounting chart of accounts.
- Define supporting references and perform inquiries on supporting reference balance.
- Perform inquiries on General Ledger account balances, accounting events, journal entries, and journal entry lines based on multiple selection criteria.
- View error information about accounting events and journal entries.
- Set up and copy business flows.
- Understand multiple accounting representations for reporting currencies and secondary ledgers.
- Use the diagnostic framework to review the journal entries created by the Subledger Accounting program.
- Define Subledger accounting methods.
- Understand the integration of Oracle Subledger Accounting with other Oracle eBusiness applications
- Overview of Subledger Accounting
- Create Accounting and Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger Inquiries
- Accounting Methods Builder (AMB)
- Creating Manual Subledger Journal Entries
- Advanced Options
This training prepares for the following certifications:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle General Ledger