PRINCE 2 Foundation
The PRINCE2 practitioner training course is particularly suitable for anyone requiring the qualification in order to implement best practice in the management of large or complex projects and who needs to understand the practical application of the PRINCE2 methodology.
By obtaining the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification you will have demonstrated an understanding of how to apply the PRINCE2® approach to delivering projects and how to tailor the PRINCE2® method to different project scenarios in different types of organisations. The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination aims to measure whether the learner can demonstrate an understanding of PRINCE2® and an ability to apply the method in an appropriate way in a given set of circumstances described in a scenario.
- PRINCE2® 7 x principles,7 x themes and 7 x processes
- The purpose and responsibilities of all PRINCE2® project roles
- Product based Planning and Quality Review Techniques
- Purpose of all management products
- Management product alignment with the 7 principles
- To be eligible to take the open book examination, a PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate pass is required.
What you will learn:
- The need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- The PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and risk management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in the Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand and apply techniques for the management of product development, quality control, and change control
- Achieve a strong preparation level to clear a PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
This course prepares you for the following certification:
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification