This is an advance cyber security course with key issues plaguing the information security, information security controls, penetration testing and information security flaws and its countermeasures. This course has been prepared with equipping learners with ethical hacking and dark world of unethical hackers with lots of practical sessions.
- Having knowledge of Cyber Security for beginners’ course
- Knowledge of Diploma in Information Security and Ethical Hacking Course
- Very good knowledge in using Linux, or any other operating systems
- Good understating of web development and databases e.g MySQL, oracle, Postgress
- Module 1- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Module 2- Foot printing and reconnaissance
- Module 3- Scanning of networks & enumeration
- Module 4- Vulnerability analysis
- Module 5 -System hacking and exploitation
- Module 6- SQL Injections
- IT professional who needs to elevate their skills
- Certificate in cyber security
- Diploma in IT and cyber security
After successful completion of the project, the student will get a certificate from IST to validate their skills. One can proceed to Advanced Ethical Hacking.