This training course is designed to quickly get you up to speed how to make apps for Android and web environments. This full–stack development training course will teach you the basis of the Android platform and the web application lifecycle. You will be able to create full-fledged applications, work with the database to store data locally, and much more by the end of this diploma course.
- Windows PC
- Basic web development Skills (HTML and CSS)
- Responsive Web Design – HTML, CSS and Bootstrap go hand in hand for developing flexible, attractively and user-friendly websites.
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to show content on the page whereas CSS is used for presenting the page. Bootstrap on the other hand is a modern library that builds on top of CSS to aid in building appealing user Interfaces. HTML describes the structure of a website semantically along with presentation cues, making it a mark-up language, rather than a programming language. HTML allows images and objects to be embedded and can be used to create interactive forms.
- Version Control and Collaboration – Git is a Version Control System (VCS). On a very basic level, there are two awesome things a VCS allows you to do: You can track changes in your files, and it simplifies working on files and projects with multiple people. There are multiple Version Control Systems, but Git is by far and large the most popular — both for individual and company use.
On the other hand, GitHub is a web-based Git repository. It provides a free and easy place to use Git, the cloud to store your code in, and it allows you to interact with other developers on Open-Source projects.
- Database for Developers – The purpose of this course is to teach students the essential concepts of relational and non-relational databases and how to design a database that is anomaly free. Students will learn to design, create, populate, and query a database. The course also exposes students to basic database administration skills such as creating users, granting/revoking privileges individually or collectively to several users through the use of roles.
- Mobile Development- Java is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop desktop and mobile applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on. According to Oracle, the company that owns Java, Java runs on 3 billion devices worldwide, which makes Java one of the most popular programming languages.
- PHP –In this PHP training course, students will learn to create database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL or the database of their choice. The class also covers SQL basics.
- Laravel –Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easy to understand. It follows a model-view-controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps in creating a web application. The web application thus designed is more structured and pragmatic.
- Vue JS –