Earning a CompTIA A+ Certification gives you confidence to start your IT career on the right path. This training is suitable for the people who are willing to start their career as entry-level information technology professionals or personal computer (PC) service technicians. You will gain foundational Knowledge and skills to carry out tasks that are necessary in maintaining the organizations IT environment. You will gain skills to install, configure, and optimize personal computer hardware and operating systems.
Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Installing and Configuring Operating
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Laptops and Portable Computing Devices
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Personal Computer Security Concepts
- Supporting Personal Computer Security
You will learn how to:
- Work with CPU, RAM,BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals
This course prepares you for the following certification:
- CompTIA A+ certification