This training is suitable for any individual who wants to learn the current network security domains they will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks. The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It uses the protect, detect and respond approach to network security.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic internet usage skills
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- Information Security/IT Auditors
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
You will learn how to:
- Understand computer network and defense fundamentals
- Know the network security threats, attacks, controls, protocols, and devices
- Design and implement a network security policy
- Grasp a firm grip on physical and host securities
- Learn about secure firewall, VPN, and IDS configuration and management
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Comprehend wireless network defense
- Backup and recovery data
- Speculate and manage network risks and vulnerabilities
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Certified Network Defender