This is a beginner course in CERTIFIED NETWORK DEFENDER with the objective of building a background to student on network defense and countermeasures. This course prepares any individual to advance course of CND and later to ethical hacking.
- Module 1: Computer network and defense fundamentals
- Module 2: Network security threats, vulnerabilities and attacks
- Module 3: Network security controls, protocols and devices
- Modules 4: Network security policy design and implementation
- Modules 5: Physical security
- CCNA students
- IT professional