RED HAT CERTIFIED SPECIALIST IN CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE EXAM (EX210)
The course tests the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat OpenStack Platform. The exam focuses on the tasks necessary to maintain a functioning Red Hat OpenStack Platform cluster and manage day-to-day operations.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1.
Audience for this exam
- Systems administrators or operators who manage OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) who wish to become pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or demonstrate comparable work experience and skills
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) and Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) courses, or demonstrate comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) objectives for this exam
We encourage you to consider attending Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) and Red Hat Openstack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators(CL210) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. We do not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
Recommended next course
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Architecture and Scaling For Edge Computing (CL310)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Edge Computing and Networking exam (EX310)