Web Development For Beginners
The Web Design course equip the student with skills to design, create, and maintain web pages and websites. Students learn how to critically evaluate website quality, learn how to create and maintain quality web pages, learn about web design standards and why they’re important, and learn to create and manipulate images. The course progresses from introductory work on web design to a real-life project in which students design and develop websites that can help the community.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic of internet and web technologies.
Aspiring web designers and developers.
- Meaning of a web
- Getting a website live on the web
Setting up the environment
- Text-editor e.g. Notepad++, Sublime text, Dreamweaver
- Browser e.g. Google Chrome
- HTML tags
- HTML attributes
- Block and Inline elements
- HTML Images
- Structure of a html document
- Responsive design
- CSS Syntax
- Ways of using CSS with HTML
- CSS colors
- CSS links
- CSS Font
- Understanding getElementById() methods
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- How to make search engine friendly website
- Website monetarization
What next after this course?
Advanced web development course.