MySQL For Beginners
Learn how MySQL, a powerful relational database management system can make your life easier and fun! This class covers all the basics and will get you on your way to database mastery, with a solid foundation in MySQL.
Manage and maintain large amounts of data using the MySQL database. This instructor led, hands-on class on MySQL covers the fundamentals of SQL and relational databases using MySQL.
- No coding, or technical knowledge required.
- Basic Computer Applications
- A Computer or a Smart Phone connected to the internet
- Passion and curiosity to learn something new.
- Web applications developers
- Anyone new to databases
- How to download and Install MySQL
- Database Fundamentals
- Database Normalization
- MySQL Overview
- MySQL Software
- The MySQL Features
- Installing & configuring a MySQL Server
- Using MySQL Clients
- Using the MySQL Client
- How to write your own basic MySQL SELECT Statement
- What are Database Concepts
- Data Types
- How to Filter records from a query with WHERE clause
- How to sort records from a query with ORDER BY clause
- How to search data pattern using LIKE operator
- How to avoid duplicate records with MySQL DISTINCT
- Connecting to and Disconnecting from the Server
- Entering Queries
- Creating and Using a Database
- Examples of Common Queries
- MySQL Programs
- Create, Update, select, insert, delete, drop
What next after this course?
After successful completion of the project, the student will get a certificate from IST to validate their skills and can now move on to Advanced MySQL