This training will help you discover how to use MySQL, a popular choice of database for use in powerful web applications. You will learn the fundamental concepts that a beginner MySQL administrator needs to master.
Follow along as you learn how to install MySQL for the first time. Discover critical concepts for designing a database. Explore how to administer a MySQL database including limiting access, creating users, database backup and performance monitoring as you get ready to take your MySQL skills to the next level.
What you will learn:
- Understanding MySQL architecture and installation of MySQL
- Learning database design
- Administration of a database
- Using indexing for database performance
- Discover SQL for Developers
- Understanding query analysis and optimization
- Setting up replication in MySQL
- Basic knowledge of programming logic
- This course is ideal for those who do not have enough programming background or already have Java background only.
What next after this course?
- After successful completion of the project, the student will get a certificate from IST to validate their skills.