The goal of any project manager is to deliver projects on time, to scope and within budget. PRINCE2 guides you through the stages of a project’s lifecycle, bringing structure and a common language to your projects. It represents the “how to” of project management: it is flexible, scalable, and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. A pass at Foundation level is a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
Delegates should have some understanding of Project Management but there is no formal pre-requisite for the Foundation qualification.
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2 environment
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role within a project team operating in a PRINCE2 environment.
Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
What next after this course?
PRINCE2 Practitioner (Duration: 2 Days)