International Certification for Digital Literacy (ICDL) is the leading Computer Proficiency Skills. Throughout ICDL Accredited Test Centers (ATCs), more than 14 Million people have taken part in The ICDL Programme which covers over 100 countries.
We will teach you skills and competencies that are necessary while using a computer and other computer applications. You will create your ICDL profile by taking tests in the modules that are most relevant to their educational and professional requirements. ICDL offers you the skills that you need to succeed whether you are working, in school or at University.
Create your ICDL Profile today by joining other ICDL candidates at the Institute of Software Technologies and choose from our flexible time schedule depending on your flexibility. Our State of the art facilities and hands-on training will gear you towards certifying your computer skills to the international standard.
You will learn how to:
- Manage basic desktop settings and manage files and folders.
- Create, save, edit and format a word processing document.
- Create, save, edit and format a spreadsheet document.
- Search for information on the web, create and edit bookmarks.
- Manage file attachments while sending and replying to emails.
- Understand computer concepts around hardware and software.
- Identify health, environment and security considerations when using computers.
- No Requirements
- This course is ideal for anyone.
What next after this course?
- After successful completion of the project, the student will get a certificate from IST to validate their skills.