Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
40Hrs (1 Month)
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
This course will help you:
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
- Exam Code 200-301
- 120 Minutes Duration
- Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
What next after this course?
200-301 CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions Exam