Cisco CCNA Networking Basics for Beginners
This course is designed for beginners who want to enter in the world of computer network. Beginners will learn to understand the basics of how data is sent and received in a computer network and how small computer networks are created. People who are not familiar with computer network and want to understand how computer networks actually work will also enjoy this course.
This course introduce a variety of concepts, practice activities and simulations that help build the learner’s skills and understanding of computer networking. You will learn basic networking concepts, various networking devices such as switch, router etc., configure various networking scenarios using packet tracer simulation and how to apply IP addressing schemes. At the end, you will be able to build small networks and its troubleshooting.
Previous networking knowledge is not required.
- Only basic knowledge of how to operate computer is required
- Previous networking knowledge is not required
- Networking equipment knowledge or experience is also not required
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Cisco Networking knowledge
- Anyone who wants to start Cisco CCNA exam preparation
- People who are seeking careers such as IT helpdesk engineers, network engineers, network/system administrators etc. This course can help them to start their journey in these fields
Part I: Introduction to Networking.
- Introduction to TCP/IP Networking
- Fundamentals of Ethernet LANs
- Fundamentals of WANs and IP Routing
Part II: Implementing Ethernet LANs.
- Using the Command-Line Interface
- Analyzing Ethernet LAN Switching
- Configuring Basic Switch Management
- Configuring and Verifying Switch Interfaces
Part III: Implementing VLANs and STP.
- Implementing Ethernet Virtual LANs
- Spanning Tree Protocol Concepts
- RSTP and Ether Channel Configuration
Part IV: IPv4 Addressing.
- Perspectives on IPv4 Subnetting
- Analyzing Classful IPv4 Networks
- Analyzing Subnet Masks
- Analyzing Existing Subnets
Part V: IPv4 Routing.
- Operating Cisco Routers
- Configuring IPv4 Addresses and Static Routes
- IP Routing in the LAN
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Routing
What next after this course?
After successful completion of the project, the student will get a certificate from IST to validate their skills.