SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Administration
This course is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of more advanced concepts used in the administration of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Operating system. The skills taught in this class are essential and prerequisite to learning the skills of an entry level Linux administrator or help desk technician in an enterprise environment. This is the second course in the Certified Linux Administrator curriculum, developed for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.
Before taking this course, you should have fundamental knowledge of the Linux Operating System either through attendance of Course 3101 – SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Fundamentals or another equivalent course.
This course is designed for system administrators who need to become familiar with the Linux operating system. It is also ideal for those who would like to prepare for the Novell Certified Linux Administrator 11 Exam or the Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 exams.
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Manage System Intialization
- Administer Linux Processes Work
- Administer the Linux File System
- Configure the Network Manage Hardware
- Configure Remote Access
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 system
- Automate Tasks
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- Administer User Access and System Security