PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by Government organizations, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
- No pre-requisites are necessary for this course, however, you would benefit from having some basic project management experience prior to attending
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
Duration: 3 Days – Full Time Training Schedule on demand