Introduction to SQL
This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write sub queries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
- Introduction Copy
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement Copy
- Restricting and Sorting Data Copy
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output Copy
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions Copy
- Reporting Aggregated Data Copy
- Using the Group Functions Copy
- Displaying Data From Multiple Tables Copy
- Using Joins Copy
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries Copy
- Using the SET Operators s Copy
- Managing Tables Copy
- using DML statements Copy
- Introduction to Data Definition Language Copy
- Introduction to Data Dictionary Views Copy
- Creating Sequences, Synonyms, Indexes Copy
- Creating Views Copy
- Managing Schema Objects Copy
- Retrieving Data by Using Subqueries Copy
- Manipulating Data by Using Subqueries Copy
- Controlling User Access Copy
- Manipulating Data Copy
- Managing Data in Different Time Zone Copy