Oracle Solaris 10 OS Part 2
This System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS, Part 2 course helps you gain expertise in the advanced system administration concepts of Oracle Solaris 10. You’ll get hands-on experience working with more complex and integrated administration concepts, while building upon the System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 Part 1 course.
- Describing network basics
- Describing remote administration with the Solaris Management Console software
- Managing virtual file systems and core dumps
- Managing storage volumes
- Controlling access and configure system messaging
- Configuring role-based access control (RBAC)
- Setting up name services
- Performing advanced installation procedures
- Configuring the custom JumpStart procedure
- Performing a Flash installation
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.