Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
By enrolling for this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform required setup steps. These steps include creating customers, transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course also includes information about enabling multiple organization access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
In addition, you will be trained on you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You will also participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described in the class and apply it to your daily job.
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
- Order Entities and Order Flows
- Order Processing
- Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Basic Pricing Setup
- Overview of Shipping Execution
- Inventory Management Fundamentals
- Financials Functional Foundation
- 2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1
- E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating Oracle Applications
You will learn how to:
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Explain shipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Set up and use shipping entities to perform shipping-related activities
- Set up multiple organization access control for Oracle Order Management
- Define subinventories, units of measure, and items
- Define item orderability rules
- Define user defined attributes for orders and lines
- Define customers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explain tax-related setup steps
- Set up profile options and system parameters
- Set up processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Use scheduling and workflow
- Define holds
- Purge orders
- Manage exceptions
- Execute the order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
This course prepares you for the following Certification:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist.
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.