Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals
Enrolling for this course will also teach you where Oracle Inventory fits in the overall enterprise structure. This training teaches you the fundamentals to implement Oracle Inventory. You will learn to define organization parameters, define items and units of measure, and perform inventory transactions as well as other implementation activities.
Our instructors will also teach you how to perform inventory transfers and inventory replenishment, as well as how to perform a cycle. You'll view on-hand quantities, create reservations and set up material statuses.
- Overview of Oracle Inventory
- Defining Inventory Organizations
- Units of Measure
- Lot and Serial Control
- Transaction Setup
- Issuing and Transferring Material
- Material Status Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Accuracy Fundamentals
- Table Information
- >Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
You will learn how to:
- Navigate within Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.
Apply Now For Our Next Intake
0.00 average based on 0 ratings