Oracle Database 12c R2: Program with PL/SQL Ed 2
This training will show you how to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and database triggers. You'll learn to manage PL/SQL program units and dependencies, while using of some of the Oracle-supplied packages.
This Database Program with PL/SQL training ensures fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Working with Oracle Cloud Exadata Express Cloud Service
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declare PL/SQL Variables
- Write Anonymous PL/SQL Blocks
- SQL Statements in a PL/SQL block
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures
- Stored Functions
- Debugging Subprograms
- Deploying Packages
- Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development
- Dynamic SQL
- Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- Creating Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- PL/SQL Compiler
- Manage Dependencies
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Previous programming experience
What you will learn:
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Create stored procedures and functions
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs
- Handle runtime errors
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.