Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
This Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop gives you detailed information to help you install Oracle Database 12c Release 2 software. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Overview
- Oracle Software Installation Basics
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server
- Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
- Oracle Restart
- Introduction to Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Preparing to Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Performing Post-Upgrade Tasks
- Migrating Data by Using Oracle Data Pump
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Basic knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages
- Oracle Linux 5 & 6 System Administration
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop
You will learn how to:
- Upgrade database to Oracle Database 12c
- Create a container database
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server
- Configure ASMLIB and create ASM disk groups
- Apply the latest patch set updates to the Grid Infrastructure software
- Install Oracle Database 12c Release 2 software
- Use Oracle Restart to manage components
- Prepare the Linux operating system for Oracle software installation
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for an Independent Server
- Install Oracle Database 12c software
- Create an Oracle Database using DBCA
- Install the latest patch set updates to the Oracle database software
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) – (Database Admin)
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.