Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture
During the Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture course, you will receive a good knowledge of the Oracle Multitenant option. In the course, you gain a conceptual understanding of the multitenant architecture and learn how to manage an Oracle multitenant container database and its different types of pluggable databases in an effective and efficient manner. In this course you will learn how to create a database deployment in the Cloud.
- CDB Basics
- CDB and Regular PDBs
- Application PDBs and Application Installation
- PDB Creation
- CDB and PDB Management
- Backup, Recovery, and Flashback
- Performance Monitoring
- Resources Allocation
- Data Movement
- Upgrade Methods
- PDBs in Cloud
- Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop
You will learn how to:
- Perform backup, recover and flashback operations on a multitenant container database and regular and application pluggable databases
- Perform particular operations like Oracle Data Pump transportation, loading, encryption, auditing
- Upgrade an Oracle Database 12.1 CDB or PDB to an Oracle Database 12.2 CDB or PDB
- Monitor pluggable databases in the Cloud
- Understand the multitenant architecture
- Understand regular and application pluggable databases
- Create and manage a multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Manage storage within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Manage security within a multitenant container database and regular and application pluggable databases
- Monitor performance and manage resources within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Oracle Certified Profession (OCP) – (Database Admin)
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.