Diploma in Information Security & Ethical Hacking
The ever-increasing innovation of technology is bringing a greater demand for professionals with sophisticated skills in cyber security. Ignoring risk when it comes to Cyber Security can be disastrous. With the increasing number of smart gadgets connected to the cyber world, the Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming ever larger. Recent hacks and scams have shown that it is not only large organizations and corporations that are being targeted but also the personal data of everyday people.
Every role within IT has a cyber-security aspect. Focusing on security as a primary role opens up a world of options. From security operations, to risk assessments, to application security to investigations, to compliance to educator, there as many roles within cyber security as lines of code running in a browser.
This Diploma program is made for students as well as professionals who either want to build or advance a profession in the Cyber security space. Upon completion of the program, students get all round endorsed certificate by IADL (International Association for Distance Learning) and USDLA (United State Distance Learning Association), hence opens up to many job opportunities.
- This course requires someone with who has basic skills in PROGRAMMING & NETWORKING.
- If you don’t have knowledge of the above skills, we will offer a course on Programming and Networking just to bring you up to speed with skills required to handle this Diploma course.
- NETWORKING & PROGRAMMING course takes 1 month and costs KES 20, 000. Thereafter you will be eligible to take the Diploma course.
- Introduction To Information Security
- Desktop And Server Security
- Data Security
- Network Security
- Web Security
- Protection From Hacking Attacks
- Information Security Management System
- Cyber Laws And It Acts
- Cyber Forensics
What you will learn:
- Knowledge of Ethical Hacking Terminologies
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Upon successful completion of the program, the student will get a certificate of training from IST.
- Once the student successfully completes the exam, they also get a Certificate from Appin Technology Lab.
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
Apply Now For Our Next Intake
0.00 average based on 0 ratings