E-Business Suite Financial Management Training and Certification
This Oracle E-Business Suite training introduces you to the R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite; it covers basic navigation skills and essential topic areas. This course provides a functional foundation for all E-Business Suite applications.
You will get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. After this course you can smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating in Oracle Applications
- Introduction to Oracle Applications
- Fundamentals of System Administration
- Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Shared Entities and Integration
- Fundamentals of Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
- Prior training in Oracle Database Administration
You will learn how to:
- Navigate within Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
FLY me a trainer
We have conducted onsite trainings for corporate clients all over the world including in over 100 companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Zanzibar, Malawi, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, just to mention a few. References can be provided on request.
Fly me a Trainer is no different from classroom training, since it consists of the same setup. The only difference is that the trainer travels instead of the participants.
Apply Now For Our Next Intake
0.00 average based on 0 ratings