Learn the industry standard layout program that allows you to create a diverse range of print and digital materials with the only limitations being your knowledge. Through hands-on exercises you will learn to navigate the application and use the tools to create layouts from single pages to complex multi-page documents. This course introduces you to the newest techniques and tools used in Adobe InDesign.
- Getting Started with InDesign
- Designing a Document
- Customizing a Document
- Working with Page Elements
- Building Tables
- Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Managing Styles
- Building Complex Paths
- Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Managing Long Documents
- Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
- Basic Knowledge of Windows/ MAC OS X
You will learn how to:
- Working with form fields, master pages, and objects to set up documents.
- Create tables and work on long documents.
- Create styles, QR code and typography for your documents.
- Learn to create and export an ebook, interactive documents and much more.
- Flowing text and editing text.
- Import and modify graphics to be incorporated into the project.
- Work with Transparency.
- Create iPad publications.
- Create professional quality color documents and print to any output device such as high resolution printing devices.
This course prepares you for Exam Indesign CC.
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.