This essentials course is aimed at giving you all the skills you need to design eye catching graphics for print or the web. In this course, you will learn to quickly manipulate and create Acrobat PDF documents, create mocks and dashboards for prototyping, create logos, brochures, and create info graphics or even a creative fashion design.
This training will also open you to tools that you can use to create sophisticated designs in multimedia, online graphics and print.
- Introducing Illustrator CC
- Creating Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Creating Documents Containing Customized Paths
- Creating Graphics Containing Customized Text
- Customizing Objects
- Customizing Basic Shapes
- Preparing Documents for Deployment
- Drawing Complex Illustrations
- Enhancing Artwork Using Painting Tools
- Customizing Colors and Swatches
- Formatting Type
- Enhancing the Appearance of Artwork
- Preparing Content for Deployment
- Setting Project Requirements
Strong working knowledge of Mac or Windows OS
You will learn how to:
- Create vector graphics to design posters, logos, banners, web layouts, flyers etc.
- Use the touch type tool to gain better control over type - Rotate, Move, and Scale.
- Get as creative as you can with typography, use a paint brush made from an image.
- Create complex designs using Art, Scatter and Pattern brushes which now contain raster images.
This course prepares you for Exam Illustrator CC.
At Institute of Software Technologies, we have flexible training schedule that suit your availability.
You can choose from the following available options:
- Day Classes: 9am-11am.
- Evening Class: 6pm-8pm.
- Saturday classes: 9am-4pm.
- Next Available Class.
Apply Now For Our Next Intake
0.00 average based on 0 ratings