This System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 OS, Part 2 course helps you gain expertise in the advanced system administration concepts of Oracle Solaris 10. You\\\\\\\'ll get hands-on experience working with more complex and integrated administration concepts, while building upon the System Administration for the Oracle Solaris 10 Part 1 course.
- Describing network basics
- Describing remote administration with the Solaris Management Console software
- Managing virtual file systems and core dumps
- Managing storage volumes
- Controlling access and configure system messaging
- Configuring role-based access control (RBAC)
- Setting up name services
- Performing advanced installation procedures
- Configuring the custom JumpStart procedure
- Performing a Flash installation
Course Duration - Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration - Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.
|Managing Swap Space, Core Files and Crash Dumps|
|Configuring Solaris Volume Manager Software|
|Configuring Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)|
|Configuring System Messaging|
|Using Name Services|
|Configuring Name Service Clients|
|Introduction to Zones|
|Introduction to LDAP|
|Configuring JumpStart Installation Using the Oracle Solaris 10|
|Performing Live Upgrade Using the Oracle Solaris 10 Operating System|
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Duration|