PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by Government organizations, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
There are two PRINCE2 qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner.
PRINCE2 certification will give you the skills to feel confident in managing projects successfully within the workforce. Using PRINCE2 in your projects will give you common systems, procedures and language. It provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively,You will make fewer mistakes, learn from those that you do make, and ultimately save money and effort.
Who should attend?
PRINCE2 is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects,including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) Operational line managers/staff.
Duration: 3 Days - Full Time
Training Schedule on demand
- No pre-requisites are necessary for this course, however, you would benefit from having some basic project management experience prior to attending