Oracle Forms Developer 10g is used to build high performance applications for the Internet. Forms Developer is a web based application development tool that helps in quickly constructing database forms and business logic with minimal of effort.
In this course students build, test, debug, and deploy interactive Internet applications. Working in a graphical user interface (GUI) environment, they develop an order entry application from the ground up. This application incorporates several advanced features that provide a rich user experience while implementing business rules.
This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional Certification. Only instructor-led in class or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.
- Customize forms with user input items such as check boxes, list items, radio groups, and Pluggable Java Components
- Integrate Java into Forms applications by using JavaBeans
- Control navigation, data access, validation, and transactions by creating event-related triggers
- Enable Forms applications running on the Web to access files and applications on the client computer
- Display Forms elements and data in multiple canvases and windows
- Deploy Forms applications to the Web
- Application Developers
- Forms Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- A good familiarity with Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Working experience with the Web browser