This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2 training takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. You will begin by gaining a deep understanding of the most important responsibilities a DBA has: performing backup and recovery.
- Diagnose and repair data failures with Flashback technology.
- Manage space to optimize database storage so you can respond to growing space requirements.
- Monitor and manage major database components, including memory, performance and resources.
- Secure the availability of your database through appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Automate DBA tasks with the Scheduler.
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
The concepts and architecture that support backup and recovery, along with the steps required to execute it in various ways and situations, are covered in detail. You will learn how to define and test your own backup and recovery scenarios.
Course Duration - Full Time:
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
The course lasts 5 days
Course Duration - Part Time:
The course lasts 1 month