ABOUT THIS DIPLOMA
This is a 2 year Course designed to equip the trainee with knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform system operations, System analysis, design and development, besides performing network system and support duties This course id divided into two modules.
- Perform system operation duties
- Perform system analysis, designing and development duties
- Perform Network and system support duties
- Secondary school leavers who want to pursue careers in the IT field.
- Students/school leavers who intend to pursue university training in the fields of Systems Analysis & Design,Software development and Administrative duties.
The course is in three modules. These are offered on a full time and part time basis.
The Diploma Course has a duration of two years including attachment.
Intakes are in January, May and September.
Trainees entering this course should have any of the following minimum requirements:
The Kenya National Examinations Council will offer external examinations. Internal examinations will be conducted by Institute of software Technology
|Introduction to Computers & OS|
|Information Systems I|
|Software Applications I (Ms Word, Ms Excel)|
|Information Systems II|
|Software Applications II (Database - Ms Access)|
|Computer Graphics (Pagemaker, AutoCAD)|
|Financial Application (Quickbooks)|
|System Analysis & Design I|
|Introduction to Programming & Data Structures|
|Structured Programming (Pascal)|
|Event Driven Programming I (VB)|
|System Analysis & Design II|
|Database Programming (SQL)|
|Object Oriented Programming (C++)|
|Principles & Practice of Management|
|Project - Entrepreneurship|
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Duration|