Now Linux rises on a wave of inevitability. It has become the world's fastest growing server operating system (OS), it owns 27% of server OS market – up from 1% in 1995, according to research firm IDC. And it continues to achieve widespread adoption among the largest enterprises in mission-critical roles. A Merrill Lynch study found that a third of CIOs plan to buy Linux systems this year. Another Merrill Lynch study found that a quarter of CIOs said that Linux is strategic to their enterprise.
Linux offers an irrepressible combination of value and control. You see it happening in financial firms on Wall Street and companies like Amazon.com, BP, and Toyota etc.
In the words of Larry Ellison, Oracle Chairman and CEO: “We will be running our whole business on Linux”.
IST also a strong supporter of OpenSource Software. Apart from Linux Administration courses, IST also offers training on OpenOffice, the linux desktop free-ware.
The courses on offer are:
Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE Track
- RH033 Red Hat Linux Essentials
- RH131 Red Hat Linux System Administration
- RH253 Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration
Novell Certified Linux Professional / Engineer CLP/CLE Track
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Fundamentals [Course 3101]
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Administration [Course 3102]
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Administration [Course 3103]
- The SUSE Linux Enterprise Server: Certified Linux Engineer 11 [Course 3107]
Other Novell Training
Click here to learn more about schedules, pricing and how to enroll
- ICDL 20th May 2013
- Oracle Database Administration 11g 20th May 2013
- IST Diploma Part Time 3rd June 2013
- IST Diploma Full Time 24th June 2013
- Oracle Database Administration 11g 3rd June 2013
- Oracle Developer 11g 3rd June 2013
- Red Hat Linux 6 10th June
- JAVA 3rd June 2013
- Oracle Database11g:Security Release 2 17th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g:Implement DB Vault R2 24th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC for Administrators R2 17th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration 24th June 2013