Java technology readily harnesses the power of the network because it is both a programming language and a selection of specialized platforms. As such, it standardizes the development and deployment of the kind of secure, portable, reliable, and scalable applications required by the networked economy. Because the Internet and World Wide Web play a major role in new business development, consistent and widely supported standards are critical to growth and success.
The Java programming language lets you write powerful, enterprise-worthy programs that run in the browser, from the desktop, on a server, or on a consumer device. Java programs are run on -- interpreted by -- another program called the Java Virtual Machine (Java VM). Rather than running directly on the native operating system, the program is interpreted by the Java VM for the native operating system. This means that any computer system with the Java VM installed can run a Java program regardless of the computer system on which the application was originally developed.
Oracle and Java: An unbeatable combination for standards-based computing since 1995
Oracle has been a leading and enthusiastic supporter of Java since its emergence in 1995. Today, Oracle offers the most comprehensive and productive J2EE development and deployment environments available.
IST offers the following Java courses:
Click here to learn more about schedules, pricing and how to enroll
- ICDL 20th May 2013
- Oracle Database Administration 11g 20th May 2013
- IST Diploma Part Time 3rd June 2013
- IST Diploma Full Time 24th June 2013
- Oracle Database Administration 11g 3rd June 2013
- Oracle Developer 11g 3rd June 2013
- Red Hat Linux 6 10th June
- JAVA 3rd June 2013
- Oracle Database11g:Security Release 2 17th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g:Implement DB Vault R2 24th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC for Administrators R2 17th June 2013
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration 24th June 2013