This eLearning course provides information about managing a software-defined data center using the VMware Cloud Foundation™ unified SDDC platform. The course explains how Cloud Foundation helps in managing the physical and virtual infrastructure, managing users, configuring and deploying service offerings, and upgrading and monitoring the environment.
This course also summarizes information about how to administer and operate the deployed Cloud Foundation based SDDC.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
• Describe how Cloud Foundation deploys and manages an SDDC
• Identify the tasks that a system administrator performs in Cloud Foundation
• Describe how to manage users, roles, and permissions
• Describe how to manage physical and logical resources
• Explain how to configure and provision the environments and the workload domains
• Describe how to monitor alerts and health of the Cloud Foundation environment
• Explain how to configure the settings of VMware SDDC Manager
• Describe how to manage the lifecycle of the various software components of Cloud Foundation
- There no prerequisites in this course.