Hey! Have you ever wanted to create your own app? Well, this class will teach you just that.
By taking this class you will go through the entire app-making journey; from designing and building the user interface of your app to writing the necessary code to make it run. You will be building an awesome war card game that you can run on your own phone and show off to your friends and family. Along the way, you will learn all the steps required to build an app from start to finish so that you can go out there and start making your own apps for the world.
This class was created for beginners, so no prior knowledge of coding or app development is required at all. However, if you know the basics of programming and are looking to get into app development this class is also great for you.
Some of the things that you will learn include:
- How to build a user interface for your app with custom assets
- How to use auto layout to make your user interface look good on all devices
- How to use stack views to layout your user interface
- How to code in the Swift programming language:
- What variables are
- The different data types
- If statements
- String interpolation
- How to connect your user interface to your code
- How to deal and respond to user interaction
What are you waiting for, lets start making apps!
- Before you apply for this course, all you need is a passion to learn about Database Management and a minimum of Certificate in Database administration and database app development from our institution
- IT Certificate holders/ Diploma holders or Degree holders who want to learn and specialize in Oracle Database Administration.
- This course is also recommended for individuals who are preparing for certifications in Oracle (OCA and OCP certification)
- This course is also recommended for individuals who are preparing for certifications in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHCSA)
- This course is ideal for those who do not have enough programming background or already have Java background only.
What next after this course?
- Design and build a complete ios application.